Discover a better approach to life long wellness
At Mountain Movement Center in Greenville we practice a holistic approach to health and wellness. Our team works to stimulate your body’s communication system, allowing it to work more effectively.
When your body is properly aligned the energy in your nervous system can resume its normal flow, thus allowing your body to return to its natural state of balance, and enabling its powerful natural healing process.
5 natural health benefits holistic chiropractic provides your body
holistic chiropractic will help you:
- Keep your body balanced, flexible and feeling its best.
- Maintain your body’s health naturally.
- Help your body to resist decease and enable its natural healing process.
- By analyzing and gently correcting vertebral misalignment (aka subluxations) the body’s nervous system will work more efficiently.
- Stimulate your body’s communication system allowing your organs to function as part of a group instead of functioning individually allowing your body to work more effectively.
Why Choose Mountain Movement Chiropractic?
We spend time with you
Day Wellness is about finding the cause of your pain or illness and not just treating symptoms. Our patient’s needs are our number one priority and we strive to make sure they are met.
We get results
Our success rate for pain relief and overall increase in wellness is over 95%. If we can’t find the answer for you we’ll refer you to a our vast health practitioner network in Southern California.
See our testimonials
We are gentle
Our safe, effective and gentle approach uses soft tissue and/or joint mobilization techniques to keep the body from overreacting and causing muscle spasms. We can also use an instrument called a IMPULSE adjustor for an even more gentler approach.
For parents see our pediatric chiropractic page
We are holistic:
The Day Wellness holistic philosophy is to help align your body and allow it to speak directly to your nervous system, balancing your body’s signals and removing stress. We treat our patients bodies as a whole with our goal of achieving and maintaining a balance of body, mind, and spirit.
“The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest her or his patients in the care of the human frame, in a proper diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease.” – Thomas Edison